Resources for Teens
- UnityPoint Health - Allen Women's Health
- Allen Women's Health - 319-235-5090 or 1-800-435-2640
Worried about birth control or STDs? Think you can't afford to deal with it? Allen Women's Health can help you with family health services including birth control and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Waterloo & Independence locations. Call for clinic hours and times.
- www.togetherforyouth.net -
Resources for Teens & Teen Parents: Making decisions regarding your sexual health will be some of the most important decisions you will ever make. Site also contains resources for Parents & Teachers.
- Eyes Open Iowa - your connection to Adolescent Sexual Health
- asktxtina.com - teens texting no sex & safer sex messages - TxTina is a health educator and part of Talking Sex Together (TxT) - a free teenage pregnancy prevention program in Iowa. To join, simply text "txt" to 877877.
Like of Facebook "Talking Sex Together (TxT) and Follow on Twitter @TxT_Tina
- American Sexual Health Association
- Power to Decide
- Stayteen.org - Sexuality & Relationship Information
- Partnership for Drug Free Kids
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Impaired Driving: Talk With Your Kids
- Talking to Kids about Alcohol and Other Drugs: 5 Conversation Goals
- Pathways Resources
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Buchanan County Public Health Department. The Buchanan County Health Department bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.